Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Times

The UK trip's been alright. In France now.. land of cigarettes, wine, cheese and brothels, yes, there are brothels EVERYWHERE, like three or more just down my road. Haha.

However, physically I ain't doing well, something you all should learn;

When I'm stressed, or when I miss someone, it manifests itself physically usually in the form of stomach aches, insomnia and sickness (cough, flu and/or sore-throat) and currently I'm suffering the latter two. Sigh. Pray for me please, a lot in this area.

Besides that, it's all alright :)

And by now you should understand that the previous sentence is said in the context that you understand that my mental is in partial completion of both sexes and deviates substantially but in a very safe context (now broken) with a few conditions precedent and any other previous contemplations or any future insights or any solution to probable problems thus you should get my drift if you understand (which is quite highly unlikely). Haha.

Sigh. Honestly speaking, I just wanna go home...

0 comments:


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.