Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Long Holiday~~

Well, guess what?? I've got the first post for December 2007~!! Haha...
Anyway, the past week has been a busy one for me, though I'm supposed to be in a long holiday, it past very fast. I mean, it didn't even feel long. 1 month passed just like that, and now I'm preparing to go for the camp and also back to my hometown. I suddenly feel weird and nervous, out of nowhere, and I even got lost during packing. Didn't know what to bring, and what not to bring.

Back to da point, I've done lots last week, including meals with Lydia on monday at Williams, wednesday noon at murni's with Paul and Sharon, and I sent Paul to airport on Friday. It just passed by so quickly, and this week, I've started to miss the current church. haha.. since when i'm back, I shall be worshiping in the new church.. dang.

nevertheless, was in church helping for a while.. haha.. not a while, whole afternoon.. today..

oh ya, i also was the security at 2 different weddings, apart from Des' , and it was fun.. and tiring.
anyway, time to sleep
nite~!

hope ta hear from ya~!

0 comments:


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.