Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Grateful & glad

I have to apologize for haven't replying the cell leader. I suppose nothing beats by putting forth an action. I am thankful to the lord for my family is certainly growing in christ. I pray that it continue.

Even though I didn't do well in one of my subject I still give thanks & praise to the Lord. Let His will be done I submit. Let alone that probably my best is not good Enough.

Anyways, that has come to a pass. I have to admit it that thru this failure it keeps my humility low, not over boasting and i'm not that good yet afterall. I need higher & greater commitment! I am shameful for I have put a shame to christ and i 've given a bad testimony for my Lord.

During the duration after the results were released I was very down. But the Lord is Good. I know He's there all the time. This is temporary. I'll b back.

Life was filled laughther & sorrow. Good times with family, friends . At times, pain, poor moody days, where it seemed everyone surrounding me are my enemies. That's how life is isn't it? (example of good times can be found at http://garrylin.blogspot.com)

Pretty much that's how about my week passed. Looking forward, my trip to Japan. I am still pretty worried about my japanese. Still striving hard. Hopefully my proficiency is enough to communicate with my host.

That's pretty much all about it. That's all for my part. What about yours?!

0 comments:


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.