Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home is Sweet~~!!

Well ladies and gentleman, this is me again, Victor da Victorian... haha.. well, it's been a while since you last heard from me. So what's up, you might be wondering.

I went to a DEYC, yup, Diocesan English Youth Camp, in Sandakan, and i left a few days earlier to provide some help to my mother church (was baptized and confirmed there). Thank God Josiah and Timothy Lim sent me to airport, then i got journey mercies from the Lord, arrived safely in Sandakan, had great hospitality from one of my best friends, and work started the moment i touched down. Went straight to church to start moving tables, and setting up the hall. Then went to crocodile farm with some "friends", and enjoyed the precious moments i have there.

Camp started, it was tiring, but ok. God allowed me to be in a great leader's group, Mark Matthew George. His character is just like mine, thus i felt great in that group. Had to slaughter a live chicken, and clean a fish, all on our own. I help the first, and did the latter. It was a great experience, and if i were to detail it, i don't think this blog'll fit. haha.

Came back, and I found more blessings. My house is just majestic, after it was renovated. Dad got a job in Melaka for a year. Oh ya, am on the verge to remove my single status away. hehe. Do pray for me as this won't be easy. What bout the girls?

0 comments:


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.