Sunday, November 16, 2008

FB or Friendster?

Just something random as well..worth discussing and debating..

As most of you guys love to go online, which social website you prefer? Friendster or Facebook?

Personally, having Facebook is more fun. Didnt regret joining it even though i register it when it was not so 'in' yet. I find myself logging into Facebook more often than Friendster. Friendster is getting boring and even though they want to be like FB, i think FB still rocks..

erm..now you share..

cheers.

2 comments:

  1. facebook is better compared to friendster, no doubt.


    but for me, both are equally important. why? I simply add people in facebook, even those that I might not know. So, friendster is still a rather more complete and special account.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweats.
    I can't remember the last time I signed into friendster. 'nuff said :P

    ReplyDelete


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.