Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Holidays~~!!

Well, it is only right for me to wish everyone happy holidays (besides Sharon.. hehe) as I wrote this during the holidays. Well, first post, and I have no idea what to write about. So, I'll tell a little bit of what happened for me during these few days (yeah, around 12th of November... )..

First, I got sick. Yeah Babe, after maintaining 1 whole semester without getting physically sick, i finally got flu.. and i do hate it much.. not because of the blocked nose, but I extremely hate sore throats.. Reason? Simple, no pizzas... sad.. But I got myself a fair treat of sushi's on Sunday night.. haha.. and yeah, thank God i got sick after the exams, if not.. (this part I'll leave it to your imagination).. Am recovering quickly now, and sleeping like a pig at home.. enjoying the comfort i get from both the bed and sofa..

Second, my parents invested in a house in Cheras, and we went there to clear up the unwanted weeds (crawlers). To our amazement, the house got broken into, and since it's an empty house, they stole the sinks and the bathroom metal items (such as the water tap.. can you believe it??)
well, I was kinda curious, why the green big dustbin we left in the store room was placed nicely in the front porch. Then, I went to walk around (yeah, i was lazy.. didn't want to weed.. haha), thus i walked to the neighbours (who haven't move in yet), and there, i saw the front door being broken into the same way, with the green dustbin in the front porch as well. Being super bored, I tried playing detective, and came to a conclusion, the fella left the dustbin to be used as a clear indication. This really amazes me on how clever the thiefs are. I wonder, if they are given the chance to work as police, I think they'll be detectives in no time.. haha

Third, I am dead bored at home, as my ps2 is not functioning properly. Also, an influx of love songs (downloaded by David), has made me feel lovey dovey (Is this how it's spelt?).. Makes me think about a girl, whom I very wish, can be together with. I'll not expose her name here, as this is a blog, where people reads. I'll tell in share if you're interested.

Well, that's all for now. haha, remember to do bible study ya. haha. ciaoz - victor the victorian.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know the naaaaaaaaaaammmeeeeee!!!

    And how does this blog work actually ah? :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, the name'll be disclosed to you personally.. aha
    how does this work? anyone can blog anything anytime they want, but preferably once a week, sort of a sharing.. haha

    ReplyDelete


© Monash Sunway Faith Station 2009.